Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment. This allows us the chance to make sure we have your correct information for future communications and also allows us time to prepare you for your service as necessary.
The majority of services we offer include wax. The wax is formulated for the most sensitive skin. However, there are contraindications that could prohibit The Wax Bar from performing a service. If you have any medical conditions, you are taking any prescribed medications, you have recently tanned or are pregnant, please let us know. It may be necessary to reschedule your appointment. Salon services can be rendered on individuals 13 years of age and older. Children under that age are not permitted in the salon. The Wax Bar does not offer refunds on salon services. In extenuating circumstances a salon credit may be issued only through salon management.
At The Wax Bar, our priority is each and every client. If you are unable to make your appointment, we kindly request a 24 hour notice. Less than a 24 hour notice will result in a charge of 100% of services reserved. Please contact us with any concerns.
For your convenience, gift cards can be purchased online or in the salon. Gift cards purchased online can be picked up at the salon. The Wax Bar gift cards do not expire, nor charge fees for any reason. The Wax Bar gift cards are not refundable, returnable or reloadable. The Wax Bar assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards. The Wax Bar gift cards can be purchased in any amount from $10-$1000. Use of this gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
The Wax Bar honors cash and all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We also except SpaFinder. Gratuities and tax are not included in menu of services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Gratuities are based on your preference and service satisfaction. Generally 15%-20% of your service. We accept gratuities in cash only.
- Hair should be at least 1/4 inch. The longer, the better.
- Don’t apply creams, lotions or gels to the area being waxed the day of your appointment.
- Don’t sunbathe 24 hours before or after your treatment. Tanning before treatment can cause the skin to lift.
- If you have a low pain tolerance, take an aspirin or ibuprofen 30 min before your appointment to reduce discomfort.
- Wear comfy undies, you don’t want super tight clothing irritating your freshly waxed sweet spot.
AFTER CARE CHECKLIST
- Don’t sunbathe for 24 hours before or after your treatment. Tanning after your treatment can cause irritation and even burns.
- No swimming pool, hot tubs or sauna for 24 hours after waxing.
- Don’t use any products on the waxed area until the following day unless they are treatment products.
- Keep hair follicles clean by showering immediately after exercise.
- Moisturize the area daily with a natural body lotion.
- Gently exfoliate every 3 days with a mitt and natural body wash.
- If you’re prone to bumps or in-growns, you can receive our Se Brazil Ingrown Treatment and use the after care product formulated for this skin problem or use Tend Skin.